Thursday, December 8, 2011

Day 28/22 : August 5, 2011
Hinsdale, MT to Glasgow, MT to Nashua, MT
*
I was itchin' to get back on my bike.
Anxious too.
*
Today I was meeting Greg!
*
I had a headwind, so the ride took longer than I was hoping.
 I was constantly checking my mirror and surroundings.
*
I made it to the airport.
Storms that were expected to roll in were delaying the flight.
It would be about an hour wait.
*
Finally, he was here.
and I couldn't be happier.
*
An hour was spend getting the bike and gear together.
*
Grocery store restock.
and We were on the road.
We pedalled into a storm.
and Ended the day 15 miles down the road to Nashua.
*
Luckily, there was a pavillion. And toilets. And showers.
*

Thank goodness for bananas and red wine.
For art and celebration.
*



No comments:

Post a Comment