Sunday, September 4, 2011

*I am going to keep the post from here on out simple and to the point
(...as much as possible.)
to get myself caught up.
Sorry for the lack of keeping up with the blog.
but I am pedalin' on my bike...enjoying the countryside.*
Day 19/15 : July 27, 2011
Seely Lake, MT to Ferndale, MT
*
First night in the new tent...First full nights rest on the road.
Another cyclist during breakfast approached me.  He was mountain biking the continental divide.
He gave me his bear spray.
Said, "I have had a number of people help me along the way, now it is my time to return the favor."

 *
I crossed paths with 3 other tourers.
1 young man riding for MS.
and
An older couple...travelling just because the love it :)
Hit 1,000 MILES today!
Wahoo!
*
I was housed by a couple in Ferndale which were friends of my families friends.
Great couple. Adorable little son. And friendly dogs.
THanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment